To our valued patients:
Bettner Vision is committed to keeping the lines of communication open amid the Coronavirus. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and following all CDC guidelines and recommendations made by the Colorado Optometric Association.
We have prepared our staff to diligently take measures to ensure proper cleaning and sanitizing habits, with that being said, Bettner Vision is open and servicing urgent visual needs, first responders, and medical providers.
To continue the 5-star patient care that you have come to expect from Bettner Vision, please observe the following:
- If you or your child are out of contact lenses or have broken glasses, we can almost always fabricate and ship a replacement set, as we may have your measurements on file
- If you have glasses or contacts to pick up, our staff will gladly deliver to your car, please text 719-282-0400 when you pull up to the practice if you prefer
- We have an on-call doctor on staff for after hour needs. Again, if you are unable to come in, we have doctors available to diagnose via phone
- Large online retailers are on a lengthy backorder of contacts, please contact Bettner Vision to order, and shipping will be at no cost to you with the purchase of 2 boxes or more
- To better help us protect our patients and our staff, we are asking that only one patient enters the practice at a time. To help with this we ask that you please call or text 719-282-0400 when you are here, and we will let you in
We ask that our patients exercise caution based on their own personal situation, and Bettner Vision is here to support however possible.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty to our company.
Bettner Vision Management